Relaunching YellAt DotA will perform the auto-update.
- Added option to automatically launch YellAt DotA on system boot.
- Spectator commands are broken down into a few sub-groups for easier browsing.
- User’s config.cfg is now backed up prior to custom config installation; previously only autoexec.cfg was saved.
- Improved the wording on some command descriptions.
- Fixed a few small speech grammar and command bugs.
Get it here!
The UI re-write is done-enough for folks to start using it. The term “beta” is too generous for even this version, much less the early prototype builds, so we’re going to call it an alpha.
…and a rather nasty performance bug. Auto-update should work now… I think.
YellAt DotA should auto-update when you relaunch it. Yay ClickOnce!
There was a bug in the auto-updater, so uninstall everything then re-install.
- The list of voice commands now groups the commands in a reasonable way.
- Changing the dota exe path to a non-default now works properly, and the change is saved as the default.
- The UI should behave a little better now, hopefully no more weird rendering bugs.
- Fixed a few bugs responsible for random errors/odd behavior.
… then you’re allowed to download YellAt DotA.